Thursday, November 15, 2007

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY TODAY

Well today is my dad's 50th birthday!!! We kindly helped him celebrate a few weeks ago by throwing him a surprise birthday party. We had asked him after it was over if he knew about it and he tried to say no but of course the smirk on his face and in his eyes gave it away. He played along well though. We also had fun trying to surprise him with it; however I think my mother, sisters and I are glad that it is behind us now. It is hard to keep secrets from him.
Have a great day today Dad and enjoy your relaxing fishing trip this weekend!!! Be good and be careful up there!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND GRANDPA!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Karie said...

Aimee,
I love those pic's of you guys, she did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

thanks kar.
they weren't too bad from someone who is going to school for it. I have many more but those with some others are the best!

Devin said...

Hey Aim--LOVE the new fall pics!