Hey Rog, I know I can easily email you but I like this way better! Luke and I have had a great morning so far! He slept in until 10:30 and I g
ot up at 8 and got ready and waited until he woke up! He even got a bath this morning. I don't know where all the energy is coming from? We are just hanging around until we go out with Kelly today!
Here are some pics from the other day that I thought you would like to see!Hope you are having a great day so far! We can't wait to see you tonight!
Love you!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting these pics all the time! I check on here several times a day to see what you have done. I have the best wife in the world! I love you and I'll see you in a little bit.
Post a Comment