Friday, March 30, 2007

Early Morning

It is not too often that I am posting this early in the morning but my precious son decided that he had enough rest for the time being. I, on the other hand would have liked for him to stay asleep a couple more hours. Oh, well... Life isn't always fair. I guess it is better for him to be awake and happy than to be awake and crying and not content with anything. Luke really must have known all that I needed to do today I guess. Maybe we have some language that only him and I can communicate to each other (I guess then if we did he would have stayed asleep a little while longer) Anyways....

Also thought we would say hi to daddy before the day goes any further. Hope you have a wonderful Friday and we will see you at the activity tonight!!! Love you!


Luke has just started to reach for his toes this last week! It has really been keeping him entertained. Plus I think he just looks adorable when he does it. He has also been able to sit up with the boppy behind him. He also really enjoys this during the day. I don't really like to lay on my head all day long so why would he???? Luke is doing more and more everyday! I can't believe how much he has learned in just the last week! Oh, if only they stayed babies forever.

No comments: