
Yea!!!
We have a new addition to the Merritt Family!!! Shane and Devin had their 3rd baby boy on Wednesday! No, you are not seeing things, that is luke in the picture. I think that they were practicing at what it is going to be like now with a family of 5!!! It took me a couple days to post this cause the proud parents had to pick just the right name for their bundle of joy!!! His name is Ethan Ryan. He was 7lbs. 201/2 inches long (I think) We haven't seen pictures yet but we hear he has alot of red hair!!! (or strawberry blonde as Collin would say):). I am so excited for them!!! Congrats guys! And hello to my new little nephew!!! We Lov
e you all!
e you all! We now have number 5 to the cousin clan!
1 comment:
If his skin and hair were a little lighter, he just may pass for Ethan! :-) We love that picture, it was like we were practicing for Ethan's arrival (hee hee). When I get one with all five of OUR Merritt family, I will send it on to you!
Post a Comment