I do not get it. The last couple of days Luke has been doing nothing but sticking his tongue out! I was putting him into his pj's tonight after we got home from church. He usually goes nuts when his clothes get tight and stuck around his head but tonight he didn't seem to care too much so I ran with it. He was just laying there with his outfit like that and sticking his tongue out as far as it could go. Of course Rog and I thought it was just HILARIOUS! It looked even funnier looking down at him like that! It is a good thing he is here cause I don't know what we w
I know. Shame on me for making my child look like a clown but there are sometimes where you just have to give in and run with it ya know.
What else are you gonna show him when he is older to really embarrass him with? It's not like I made his tongue do that.
1 comment:
THAT IS HILARIOUS!! :)
Post a Comment