Liv's day has finally arrived!
This little girl could not wait to have her birthday!
It seemed as if everyone had one this year except for her!
Her day is so close to Christmas that it feels longer than a year in between birthdays for her.
We wanted this day to be as special for her as possible and her first order of the day was she wanted mickey mouse pancakes and bacon.
We woke up that morning with every intention of having breakfast at home but one look at our messy kitchen and this momma suggested going OUT for breakfast!
(after all, I labored to have her so I should have some input right?) *wink
Crispy Waffle it was!
We ordered WAY too much food but all in all it was a great morning and we were ready for her order number 2 of the day.
Her request was a bouncy house but all of the ones around us had closed up so we gently broke her the news and had her pick something else to do.
Chuck E Cheese it was!
Evangeline had a blast too! She never had a better nap in all her life.
Liv couldn't have put on a bigger smile this entire day! She had a blast and it was so much fun watching her enjoy her birthday!
Grandma even surprised us with a visit while the kids were being kids.
Daddy even got in on the fun.
As soon as we got home, Liv asked if she could open presents. Remembering how much torture it was, as a kid, to wait to open presents, we gave in and let her open one before her Grandparents arrived.
Pictures were taken, everyone arrived and it was time to open gifts!
This is not just 'any' purse. This is a purse that Liv saw at Walmart months before her birthday and I took a picture of it to remember which one it was.
THANK GOODNESS I did that cause the day before her birthday she reminded me of that purse and said that's what she really really wanted.
I immediately called Grandma 'Nette, asked her if the purchase was successful and after hearing that it was not I found the exact one at my store and bought it without another thought. Grandma 'Nette came through and Liv's exact words were, "AHHH!!! This is JUST what I wanted!"
Liv is on a big Hello Kitty fix right now. Thanks to Grandma J. She was given 4 Hello Kitty shirts and one skirt for her birthday/Christmas.
And the 3rd request for the day was a Barbie cake.
I am pretty sure she wanted actual Barbies on the cake but this is all the store would do.
I did not have the energy to make her another doll cake like when she turned 3.
Maybe next year.
I am pretty sure turning 5 was a pretty big deal to little Miss Livy Lou!
She is growing up so fast and turning out to be a pretty sweet little girl.
She is a great help in so many ways and keeps us entertained with her sense of humor.
WE LOVE YOU LIV, LIVY, LIV!!!































No comments:
Post a Comment