Wednesday, December 12, 2012

First Month at Home

We were home from the hospital and our first month included more visitors,



plenty of doctor visits,



plenty of naps and having fun! 
All while trying to stay sane and adjusting to life with four children. 








I am pretty sure I spent most of the first month right here in this chair and in this exact position.



Most importantly, we had to make a doctor visit and appearance to the lady that delivered sweet Evangeline!
I am so blessed to have this wonderful woman take care of me for all five of my pregnancies.







Our first month was quite the experience and if anyone asked how we were doing I would pretty much look at them and say, "surviving!"

It was not all that bad but I am only remembering breakfast, sometimes lunch, dinner, diapers and an occasional bath. 

At least some of us got sleep from time to time.






1 comment:

Ang said...

LOVE the pics of Intili w/ your little ones!!! did you print out a copy for her???