Thursday, December 22, 2011

Liv turns 4!




For the last two months I have counted down the days and tried my hardest to keep Liv 3 but it just did NOT work.
She was so excited to have her birthday and was THRILLED when Grandma Nette gave her a present early.
She ran down stairs, got in postion and smiled perfectly for every picture.(she is learning the routine)





She got JUST what she wanted.
A SCOOTER!
Only, she had constantly said she wanted the PINK scooter at Walmart but decided the Tinker Bell scooter was WAY better!!!


On the eve of her birthday, Rog planned a sleep over/ movie night like he always does to celebrate being home on vacation.
I said good night to my 3 year old just two minutes before turning 4. *sniff

Liv woke up bright and early excited to get chocolate chip/banana mickey mouse pancakes and anxiously waited to pick up her BFF's and head over to Bouncin' Bonkers.
It is ALL I have heard every day for quite some time now.
From the moment the girls got in the car to the moment they said good bye, they had a BLAST and even made me laugh. I LOVE that Liv is experiencing these friendships at such a young age.





She knew just how to pose for every picture today.




A few breaks were needed after so much fun. They were extremely exhausted and STARVING by the time we were done jumping.


We went back to the house for pizza, gifts and cake.







Tinkerbell has become a favorite around here lately.
She is higher on the list than any princess right now.




After the party, my mom wanted to have all of the grand kids over to decorate gingerbread men.
It was a whole new kind of party.

Liv asked to hold Ireland and was relieved when Ireland agreed and didn't fight to be held.
(Annelyse hasn't allowed that since she was 4 months old)






Liv finished off her night by having a special chat with her grandpa.
Might have been one of my favorite moments of the day.



I am not sure what Liv thought about today but, as her mother, today was a GREAT DAY!
I had a blast watching Liv celebrate 4 years. Her smiles, giddy laughter and excitement for everything today made me realize just how BLESSED we are to have her in our life and how thankful I am to be able to make today special for her.

She is the daughter I was BLESSED to have and treasure the moment when the Dr. said, "IT'S A GIRL".
My mind was in disbelief but my heart was over joyed to have a precious little girl.
And now she is 4! *sniff *tear (insert loud, ugly cry)

"WE LOVE YOU OLIVIA ANN, LIV, LIVY LOU, TOOTS!!!
We hope today was as special to you as it was to us."






2 comments:

Devan Mc said...

Now that Liv is 4 I guess it's time for her to get the "down & out" speech from Grandpa!! Happy Birthday Liv

Uncle Dev!

Karie said...

I love those pictures of the girls in their matching leggings/tutu's.
We love you Miss Liv.