The first thing that came to mind was, " oh no. what happened."
Nervous about why Rog was going throughout the house while talking caused me to make my way up the stairs.
As I reached the bottom of the steps I heard him tell the kids for the
When I asked him what was up I got a story that went a little like this:
Rog: " So, your mom said she just got a call from us from my cell phone. I went to go get my phone but couldn't remember where I left it. I checked the kids room and saw they were sleeping so figured it couldn't be in there. I then called my phone to find it and heard it in Luke's room. I figured he took it in with him and fell asleep with it. I pulled back the blankets and there HIM and LIVY were, under the blankets, fingers pointing and ready to push on the screen."
They called THREE people!!! At 10:50!!!!!!! PM!!!!!
Where did they get the phone from?
What possessed them to think it would be a GOOD idea to take daddy's phone?
AND!
How in the world did they figure that thing out?
I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!!!!!
So, SINCERE APOLOGIES to:
Grandma,
Uncle Jay,
Mr. Coffey
Daddy gave a LONG, STERN talk that made our little ones freeze with their eyes glued to daddy.
I think our little ones were scared into next week to NEVER touch daddy's phone again!!!!!
(while mommy was in her room with a huge smirk waiting to blog about it!!!)
NO really though, I don't take it lightly that my mother almost had a heart attack when she answered, didn't hear us, called us back and not get us to pick up.
I'm just really nervous to hear if we woke up the other two victims.
SOOOOOO SORRY!!!!
*smirk* (no really.....serious)
Apparantly Luke and Liv have moved away from messes to now just being outright sneaky!
If you need a refresher to remember all of their mess stories, feel free to venture on over.
It's always interesting around here.
And to think that soon they will have a trainee in their hands to do all the dirty work.
4 comments:
The one thing I wonder is....where did they get that sneakyness....no wait...I really don't have to wonder that...but I do fear maybe they got a double dose!!! ;) And really, they can call Grandma any time they want!
haha Isn't it amazing how quickly they figure these things out - and how sneaky they are about it?
Ahahaha That's too funny!!! No wonder why Mom said she didn't fall asleep till 4:30 AM!!
Ha! Little boogers. :)
I can just imagine their wide eyes when Rog was, ahem, "talking" to them....
Post a Comment