Monday, December 6, 2010

After all the waiting!

It's been a long road.
Many emotions, concerns, fears, questions, tests, appointments.....

But from May,


to July,


to October,


we can now enjoy our little bundles together outside the womb!


We were both shocked that we both ended up with little girls but are just THRILLED that our little girls can truly be buddies for life!

God is just amazing with life and his perfect planning!
I never pictured it quite this perfect!

I delivered on October 20th and exactly two weeks later on November 4th, Ang had Lenea Gabrielle!

She is just perfect and BEAUTIFUL!!

I want to say our journey is over but I laugh at the thought of how it has only just begun!

Oh BOY has it only just begun!!!

"Thank you Lord for these two wonderful blessings you have ever so graciously given to us! You have been faithful amidst our fears, doubt and lack of trust.
 Our cups are spilling over!"


1 comment:

Devin said...

Aw! Angie looks so good and her little girl is absolutely precious! :)