Almost every night, Rog and I find ourselves telling Liv to return to her bed and stay there after she tries to think of whatever she can to stay up with us.
This specific night, Liv was up quite a few times and was finally warned that if she got up again, she would be in trouble.
Apparantly she didn't quite get the message because she was back down to tell us anything just to stay up.
So, of course, Rog took her upstairs and reminded her that because she got out of bed again she would now be in trouble.
When Rog finally came back down stairs he was laughing. He said, "So, Liv's final plea to get out of her punishent was this."
Liv, looking up at Rog ever so desperately, quickly said,
"Bu... BUT- - - I'm the BIG SISTER!!!???"
RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!
Nice try my dear!
You may have your father wrapped all around many of your little fingers but he just couldn't give in to this attempt!
I must say, she thought she was pretty clever thinking of that at the last minute.
I couldn't help but think how cute that was and how I am glad I wasn't the one that had to look her in the face after she said that. I might have laughed out loud at the wrong moment.
Stay Cool This Summer In Chambray
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment