Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010



This year, Halloween came up pretty fast so it was a matter of rushing out to our clothes bins to find what costumes I had.

It didn't really matter because Luke and Liv thought their costumes were great!
Rog and I felt a little bad that Luke wore the spiderman last year but he didn't remember and thought it was great!
I personally thought I had an adorable spiderman and ladybug.


Because Annelyse was a bit too small to take out in the cold and I still take forever to walk anywhere, I stayed back at home and passed out candy while Rog took the kids, my mother, sisters, brother in law and niece and nephews. *wink*

I am guessing they all had fun going out together. Hated staying back but someone has to hand out candy to the neighborhood.
If my kids are getting tons of sugar then I should repay all the other parents as well right?








I think they all had fun going out together!
After trick or treating, we ventured out to see Grandma Nette and Papa and Luke and Liv were out after 10 min. of the car ride.
I am sure they wore themselves out running from house to house for candy.

Maybe I should make that a daily thing?

Just without the candy part! *smirk*

1 comment:

Devin said...

Don't feel bad about the costume thing...we totally did the same thing. We did not have the moola to go out and spend a bunch on costumes this year! Ugh...$20 apiece times 3? Yikes and no thanks. So we pulled from the dress up bin--and the boys loved it! Candy is the main goal, right? Luke and Liv looked adorable, as usual :)