Friday, October 22, 2010

40 weeks and a Birthday!

Our 4th little blessing is here and I am so happy to say we have a little GIRL!

Annelyse Marie arrived Wednesday night at 8:23 PM by a C-Section.

She was 6lbs. 13 oz.

20 1/2 inches long.

TONS OF BLACK HAIR

and just too precious to stop talking about. Or hold, cuddle, kiss, stare at....

I am still in the hospital and pictures are hard to put up right now so I will have to do that when I get home!

She is just a joy and we can't get enough of her!

Once again, I thought my entire pregnancy that I was having a boy so when we found out it was a girl, I was just taken back!

THRILLED!

But rethinking everything about what clothes I needed to wash.... things like that.

It's ok though, I got over that pretty fast!

BRING OUT MORE PINK!!!!!

Seriously! Pics soon!!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

OHHHH AIM!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Sooo happy for you that your waiting is now over!

A girl! How special!

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Take care and God bless your family! Enjoy her!!