Monday, July 26, 2010

A bit of baking

Before heading out on our vacations, I thought it would be nice to make some yummy chocolate chip cookies.
I NEVER bake!
I am one that prefers to be in the kitchen when I need to be and after 3 meals a day I am ready for the kitchen light to go off and enjoy a different part of the house for a bit.

However, the little one inside of me was requesting chocolate chip cookies and I am one to give in easily when one of my little ones REALLY wants something.
I was kind of being forced to be in the kitchen whether I liked it or not! *wink*

I figured this would be a great time for some mommy and children time so I had Luke and Liv help in the process.





I know.
I.
KNOW!

RAW EGG!

However, isn't the whole point of making your own cookies  for this step alone?
I think I even read it in the directions as step number 5.





All done and taking a time out for a smile,


A thumbs up,


and a silly face.


Now the testing begins...





It appears that the cookies were a big hit with more than just the little one inside of me!
Oh don't worry, I let this precious little one taste quite a few of these delicious gifts of goodness!!!
He/She was quite satisfied INDEED!!!

No comments: