Thursday, June 3, 2010

AND WE ARE HAVING A??????

Today we went to a specialist to get our level 2 ultrasound.

WOW was it extremely amazing!

This was the very first ultrasound where I have watched the entire thing from start to finish. They had a monitor right in front of me instead of having me turn my head to watch the technician's screen.
So JOYFUL!


Here is what we found out.

Our little bundle looks just perfect!

Our technician kept using the word 'beautiful' for everything she saw. The arms, spine, brain,hands,eyes...
So reassuring!

And, this little ones heart seems to be just fine. PRAISE GOD!
Both the tech and the Doctor didn't see anything to be alarmed about and that is all I needed to hear.

I feel as if I could run around and tell anyone within talking distance!

I know I am not completely in the clear yet and won't be until this little one is in my arms but, for now, this little cutie appears to be healthy and that's all I need right now!

I have the most amazing picture but am trying to wait until I can show the Grandparents in person!
I can't wait to post it and hopefully it will be in the next day or so!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(can you tell I am a bit overjoyed? just a bit?)

Well, that's all for now. I now have to go upstairs and stare at my little cutie!

Oh, YEAH.

SO we didn't find out what we're having but it sure was tempting!

Sorry, you'll just have to wait until October and keep up the guessing like I will be doing constantly!

I know, that could have been a tad bit wrong? *smirk*

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm so happy for you guys, Aim!

Devin said...

Yay! So glad all is well. Praying each day for you and this new little one.

nicole said...

That's awesome Aimee!

Amy said...

So glad to hear the good news!