I was sitting in my kitchen one day and happened to look out at my little ones and just couldn't get enough of them.
So, what did I do?
Pull out the camera of course!
After watching them for a bit I figured, why not keep the day fun and pull out the sprinkler?
It's hard to see in the pics but this sprinkler is getting these little ones wet, it just takes them a bit to get used to it.
After about 10 minutes, Liv had enough and, all by herself, told me to lie down her towel and she began to tan/dry off under the sun.
I did NOT teach her this or tell her to do this.
What better after splashing around in the water than to get dressed and enjoy a nice popsicle.
Liv enjoyed this so much her neck was now stuck together.
And,
back in the house for a quick little lunch before rest time.
They barely made it.
Such a great first part of the day!
You just gotta love Summer days!
















3 comments:
Hilarious!! Love the part of Liv's neck sticking together and them trying to eat while being so tired!! So cute!!! You can see their "fun" personalities in these pictures!!!
**oh ya...love the one of Livvie "laying out"---too funny!!! Ya, who taught her that or does it just come normal for a 2 year old! haha!!
I just died at that picture of Liv's neck! Ha!
We are having those same sorts of days here, too...I would echo you--I love Summer days! :)
I love summer too. I love freezies too. I offer them to the kids, so I have an exuse to eat one too, hehe. The kids want to see you everyone so bad. Hopefully soon, just pray that we can come down. It would be so much fun if everyone can get together.
Post a Comment