So a few months ago, Olivia began to sleep in her BIG GIRL bed!
A little something that just made her so happy!
I am not sure yet if this has turned out for the best but it is done, the crib is down and she is NOT going back in it.
We gave Luke his Big Boy bed when he turned 2, so we figured, why not as soon as Liv turned 2. *sigh*
What's done is done. *insert fake smile*
However, as soon as we bought this for Liv, I was super excited to turn our nursery into a pretty girly room for Miss Livy. This was all BEFORE I knew we were expecting yet again.
So, the girly room must wait for now.
Apparantly, the girly room couldn't be on my back burner for too long. I didn't go crazy.
All I did was search for a bedding set.
All I knew was that I wanted something with flowers and butterflies.
Yay!!! Found it! This will do for now. *wink*
Needless to say, Liv was beyond thrilled when I told her what I was getting her.
Well, to be exact, this cute bedding set was bought by Liv's Great Gram thanks to birthday and Christmas money that has been burning a hole in her piggy bank.
She just couldn't wait to go to bed that night!
I told her to smile and wave and say thanks to her Gram for buying her such a cute comforter!
As soon as the pic was done Liv immediately stopped me and said, "NO Mommy, It's my Fadders Great Gram! Yeah, my Fadders Great Gram!"
So,Gram, we know you are far away but consider this a temporary hug from Liv and imagine that this is her thanking you for the time being!
She just loves it!






1 comment:
Awwww! That last picture is so sweet *sniff* Love that Livvy girl. She's getting so big!
Post a Comment