These last few days have been completely overwhelming.
These last few weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster while dealing with a family matter.
And, of course, our last 8 1/2 months has forever changed my life.
I have just been overwhelmed with emotions that I can do nothing else but Pray to my God for HELP! I need strength, grace, peace, contentment, joy, that only HE can provide.
Because of these three experiences, I have realized that I can control nothing on my own. All I can do is control how I respond to what is going on around me.
I have said this before and truly believe that God has me in his hands and has yet to put me down. If he didn't have me in his hands I would be a complete mess. More of a mess than I am on some days. *wink*
I am so thankful for an ALL-KNOWING God that has everything already worked out for his GLORY!
It makes things so much easier to handle.
About a week ago, I came across this song, and now, everytime I hear it, it stops me from whatever I am doing so I can take in every word.
I want to cry everytime because of how much I truly believe God has All things in his hands and no matter how much goes on in the world, He still reigns and is not shaken.
I am so thankful for songs that God puts in my path at just the right time. I am so thankful he made music!
Stay Cool This Summer In Chambray
8 years ago
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing that song- it's beautiful! I'm right there with you realizing how we really don't have control- sure we have free will but life is so much better when we give what little we do control up for Him to control.
When this girl first opened her mouth to sing Jason and I were truly shocked of how pretty and powerful her voice was!!! What a great song at a great time. God is good!! What an encouragement to know that God is always there, ready to pick us up when we need it most! Praying for you continually!!!
What an amazing song. Thanks for posting that. I think we can ALL use that reminder.
WBGL has been playing this one for a while, and I really like it too--it's really great. Praying for you guys...
Post a Comment