Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Olivia turns Bunny Ears!!!!!

When my sister, Shanna, was 2, she always said she was 'bunny ears' and it kind of stuck. I am not sure we tried it with Luke but Shanna did with Liv and it's so cute how she says it.
Liv turned 2 Dec. 22 so trying to post was a bit lost in the hustle and bustle of everything.
I just didn't have the energy at the end of the day to post anything.


That didn't mean we didn't have fun for her birthday!



I decided in order to keep my house sane, I would have her party at Island Hop'n.
It's a bouncy house and boy are they going up everywhere around our area!


I would love to say that she had a blast and didn't want to leave but...


SHE WAS NOT A FAN OF THIS PLACE!


Her phrase of the day was, "Don't like it! NO, Don't like it!!"


Poor thing!


 I only made her jump and slide about 5 times. Her daddy made her about 5 -10 I am sure as well.
What kid doesn't like a boucy house????
Oh well!
All the other Dads, oh and children of course, had fun even if Liv didn't like it.









We jumped for a little over an hour and then went back to our party room to enjoy pizza, pop, chips, and cake.

The party girl got a cute little necklace, bracelet and hula skirt to wear after jumping.

We were so glad to spend the day with special friends and family!
(I had more pictures of today but most of them turned out super blurry.)







On Liv's actual birthday we went over to Grandma 'Nettes and Papa's house to have some more yummy cake!
I can't believe my little girl is 2 already!




She is working on her '2' but can't quite close her fingers yet.










So tired from just so much fun!

I love this sweet, fiesty, precious, quick tempered, shy , silly little girl so much!
She truly keeps me going!
She has her daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger it is almost sickning. But extremely cute!

Happy Birthday Sweet Livy!
We love you so very very much!!!

4 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

Oh my gosh..I just love this little girl =) She is soooo cute!!!! She looks so old in these pictures, esp. the one with Katelyn and Sydney!

Love Tom and Katelyn's picture. ha ha! Looked like they had fun =)

So sorry we couldn't make it, I know our boys would have loved it!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Liv! We love you and pray for you and your sweet brother every day (the boys do really!!!) ps. LOVE the picture of Luke and Liv hugging and the one of you and her face to face...shall I keep going!!!! lol

Karie said...

That last picture is priceless. She is SOOOOO adorable. I miss them. Reese and Cal miss them. Hopefully we will see you guys soon :)

Devin said...

The last one is great! :) Love it. Happy Bunny Ears Olivia!

R said...

Happy belated Birthday to Liv!! The pictures are precious (and by next year she won't remember that she didn't like it :))