I was so excited about two weeks ago when all I wanted to do was stay at home and be with my husband and my two little ones.
I thought it would be fun to have our very first
FAMILY FUN NIGHT!
WHAT DID WE DO????
Nothing better than pop the popcorn and sit down for a movie!
We are just about ready for the show.
NO.
Not the one Livy is ready to perform but the one on the Big SCREEN!
Mommy and Daddy are all ready and nice and comfy on the couch.
I tried to get the kids to eat on the couch so they could relax but they had to eat at the table.
And they were ready for it to start!
It was a big hit!






3 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I love having those type of nights. So fun for everyone. I never knew I could enjoy a kids movie so much until I had kids. Before them, I hated watching those types of movies.
Oh, Toy Story. One of our faves! We are already counting down till June when #3 comes out!
so cute!! They are getting so big and what a great movie to start with for your first movie night. My boys just watched this at G & G's house this week. Always a hit!
ps. so happy to be back online catching up with you!! ;) you are so great at posting...my goodness!!!!;)
Post a Comment