About a week ago, I received a knock at my door and found a nice big box filled with these presents!
I was just so excited!
Rog's Aunt Deanna and Uncle Alan buy for the kids every year.
Since they live in Missouri and weren't able to see them open their gifts, I figured blogging it would allow them to get a small taste of what it was like.
They were super excited and couldn't wait for the photo session to be over so they could start to play with their new gifts.
All Livy could say was, "My BABY-Doll, My BABY - Doll!!!!"
This is not just any other baby to her. It is her BABY DOLL.
I think we should start naming her babies because she is going to run out of options if she just sticks with baby and baby doll. *smirk*
Luke was also very excited and has played with this for hours already. I put him in his room one day for rest time and this is all he played with the entire time.
Thanks Alan and Deanna, they love their presents!
That's not all.
This beautifully wrapped gift was also in the box and was for Lilliana.
I about cry every time I think about it.
When I saw it I just couldn't wait to see what it was.
Lilly's very first Christmas Present and I am the one opening it.
I didn't care what it was. I could have left it in the paper and still felt like it was the best present ever!
I had a hard time opening it because of how lovely it looked.
I know. I am very strange.
Deanna said she saw this and thought of Lilliana and had to get it.
I am so thankful!
I thought it was just pefect.
Pink, flowery and so girly!
It says.
"The Light of God surrounds me.
The love of God enfolds me.
The power of God protects me.
The presence of God watches over me.
Wherever I am, God is and all is well."
Amen.
I just love it and will always look at it and think of her!
I just love it and will always look at it and think of her!
It also plays Amazing Grace.
Right up here on Livy's shelf is where this will stay.
The silver plate says, Lilliana Grace, May 30, 2009
This means so much to me in so many different ways!
Thank you so much Alan and Deanna for the gifts for the kids and this beautiful globe for Lilliana!
It means so much that you think of her!
I am going to stop now because it is going to make me cry. In a good way. *grin*
Love you guys and miss ya!
Merry Christmas!!!!!










3 comments:
so sweet!
love Luke's fake smile in that one picture..hahahahaha. What a nice mommy to have them open a present before Christmas!! =)
First--I love the gift for Lilliana. It's just like Deanna to do something like that, huh?
Second--you let them open the gifts? You're so nice and you make me look like a meanie....I'm still making the kids stare at them, under the tree! :)
Love you guys.
well. at first I was standing my ground and going to make them open their gifts on christmas day but then I saw how excited they were and I didn't want to wait on Lilliana's so I gave in. Rog was trying hard to make them wait but I told him that they always get their gifts from them at Thanksgiving anyways so why should this be any different!!!!!!
Post a Comment