So this is a rather lengthy post but it must be done!
The end of October was such a busy weekend! We spent it with Jay(Rog's brother) and Karie, Reese and Callen! The kids were just so excited to see one another! It was so great to see the kids all play together.
Liv took a time out to eat some yummy chicken and double baked potatoes.
After a friendly greeting, Luke and Reese just had to get out Grandma Nette's crayons and paper so they could make maps! The maps really just ended up as a sword for Luke to fight off the big bad GIANT *aka: Callen*
I caught Luke a few times hitting Callen in the head with the map and when I told him he needed to be kind, Luke looked at me and said, "But Mom, Callen is a big GIANT."
I caught Luke a few times hitting Callen in the head with the map and when I told him he needed to be kind, Luke looked at me and said, "But Mom, Callen is a big GIANT."
Apparently that meant he was just doing what he needed to in order to keep the house safe. (Sorry Callen)
I tell you what. These two little cuties have the best time together! As soon as they saw each other it was nothing but giggles and belly laughs! They seem to just pick up where they left off from the last visit! We had the best time watching these two play together!
Night one of trick or treating started at Bass Pro. The kids didn't really care about the candy as long as they could roam the store and have fun together. We would have been through the store in a matter of no time if Lynette, Karie and I would have put our cameras away!
Apparently I caught Reese saying something very secretive to Luke because she stopped talking when she saw I was in the middle of snapping a shot of the two of them.
I took a 'time out' to snap a shot of Rog and I but it wasn't going so well. This isn't the greatest pic of us but you can't always have perfection I guess.

See what I mean. It didn't even matter that the kids weren't looking at the camera. We thought they were cute no matter what! We thought it was funny how they were all in red and blue. We couldn't have planned it any better.
Heading back home. We figured it would be a waste for Reese to be separated from Luke so she came over for a sleepover!
Nothing but fun. It was so late at this point but they just wouldn't stop!
However, you could tell Luke sleeps by himself because he couldn't grasp the fact that when we said, "Good Night" that meant to go to sleep and stop having fun for a few hours.
Reese completely understood and had enough.
However, I heard Luke for a while longer. Before I went to bed I just wanted to check on them. I got to the hallway and found.....
Poor thing just didn't want to give in and stop!
The next day we packed up what we needed for the day and headed out to Grandma Nette and Papa's for some more fun! We couldn't wait to dress the kids up again and get them out for more candy!
Once again, we lined them up for a photo shoot because we just could not get enough of them!
Their mouths are all wide open because Liv's big phrase right now when she smiles is "cheeseburger" so somehow the phrase stuck with all 4 children! It was so cute!
Off we go for some Trick or Treating fun!
Daddy making sure they only pick up 1 piece and, of course, a good piece.
Luke picked up one and after Rog went up to supervise, Luke decided he didn't like that piece anymore and made a trade.
A little chilly but still having fun!
Finally done!
The kids decided they must try a piece of their loot so they all piled on the bench for a treat.
Of course, this wouldn't be a complete weekend without celebrating a birthday! Grandma Nette turned, well, that isn't important. *wink, wink*
All that mattered was that the cake was yummy!

The little ones were just so excited to be able to celebrate with their grandma. The best part was probably getting to help blow out the candles. Not so sure though. Maybe it was trying a yummy piece of cake!

Just to make sure, a lick of the frosting was done by the boys to make sure everything was ok. I think it passed the test.And last but not least.
Luke and Reese saying goodbye until next time.
I am sure when they see each other again they will pick up with a giggle from Reese and a quick idea from Luke to face the BIG BAD GIANTS!





























3 comments:
Love the pic's. Isn't it just overwhelming when you have so much to post. I guess that's why it usually takes me 2-3 wks to post, haha. Hopefully not anymore.
Looks like a really fun time!
So cute Aim....love all the Halloween pics. The costumes were so cute! My boys loved the 'Mater' outfit :)
Post a Comment