A very happy boy all dressed and ready for his birthday party!
I love this little guy so much. (Sorry Luke, I mean this Big guy) I can't believe he turned 3 today! I want to bundle up every bit of him and lock him up so he can't get any bigger.

Luke celebrated his day with family and enjoyed every minute of it!
Luke barely got his gifts close enough to him before he went rummaging through. I really think this year he understood what his birthday was all about.
A few months ago, I told Luke that his birthday was coming up soon. I asked him what he wanted and he said, "Cake. Miss Eliza is going to make me a cake."
With that said, I informed Miss Eliza(our next door neighbor who brings me Luke baked goods about once a week) and she couldn't wait for the day to fulfill his birthday wishes.
Just about every time Luke see's her, he calls her name and runs to her as fast as he can and gives her a great big hug! He was so happy when she brought over the yummy cake!

Olivia couldn't handle much
more. She finished her cake, was wandering around the kitchen, found her Aunt Shanna, got into position and was out for quite a while. Aunt Shanna is the ONLY person she will fall asleep on no matter what. My own daughter won't even fall asleep on my shoulder.
After cutting the cake(and eating it of course)Luke's trains were cleaned and ready to be played with.

Luke was super excited to try out his gifts! Spiderman was one of them and he just absolutely loved dressing up! He has worn this costume 3 times already in just a day and a half!
After everyone left, the kids tested out the party favors.
Thomas tatoos.
Liv made sure her sleeve was up the rest of the night.
By the end of the day, Luke was konked out! I think he had a pretty great day and couldn't wait for the morning of his actual birthday! Just a few hours from then.














2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Luke!
Man do I wish we could have been there. It looks like you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment