Thursday, October 22, 2009

LIVY LU

Here are a few pics of Liv that have been taken from Summer until now.
These are just a few pictures that make me smile!
 My day would be boring without Liv around that's for sure. She has so many different moods.
She can be Serious, to Silly to Shy right over to Moody to Mean and throw a fit that you didn't even think was coming.
I just melt over this little girl,despite what mood she is in, and am so thankful to have a little girl like her!




Just had to throw this pic in!
She sat still(well, for the most part) so that Grandma Nette could braid her hair!
And!
She left it in!!!!








This little girl did not enjoy fireworks this year!
Here she is, scrunched up in my lap, keeping an eye on the fireworks, making sure they didn't come near her and did not budge until they were over!
 She was afraid, but I thought it was cute!



Love you Lots LIVY LU!
You keep me going and am so blessed to have you here!

5 comments:

Shanna said...

LOVED the pics!!!! She is growing up WAY to fast....slow her down!

Karie said...

I love the picture of her in the shawl---absolutely beautiful.

Devin said...

Aim, I LOVE that shawl she is wearing! So, so cute. Those are great pics of Olivia, she is one cute girl!

The Boe's ~ said...

Um. Yes, I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!! the first shawl one is my FAVORITE. she looks 6 or something!! Also, the one with her hair at the end, CRACKS ME UP!!! She's a beautiful little girl!!

Have fun this weekend!!!!

Leanne said...

Love her hair in all the pics...Part of the fun of having girls is doing their hair, in my opinion!

She's a cutie pie!

I call Lucie "Lucie Lu" or "Lu"....Cute nickname for Liv!