A week ago, I was going to say how these little feet are making me exhausted. I was going to say
I can't keep up with them, I am getting drained by running after them, cleaning them and just wasn't sure how much more I could take before falling over due to exhaustion.Well, that was last week.
This week all I want to do is run after these little feet, change the diapers of these little feet, clothe the bodies of these little feet and do nothing but watch these little feet run, jump, play and bring joy(along with exaustion) to my heart!
I am so thankful for these little feet! I am positive that they will be the reason to keep me going this summer! I am praising God today for these little feet! I miss them and can't wait to be back home with them! (More to come later on why I am missing these precious little feet)
8 comments:
Little Feet are quite amazing!!
Love to you.
Love you Aim. Praying you'll be home with those little feet very soon.
I am a blog friend of Devin's and I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you, your husband, and your kids. I don't have the words to comfort you but please know that I am praying God will comfort you!
Aimme--I am a friend of Devin's. We have met before and I last saw you at Ethan's party and I think briefly at the Hearts @ Home conference. I am praying for you and your family.
Sorry about the typo on your name! :)
Aimee,
I know Luke and Liv can't wait to see their mama too. We all love you guys.
Hi. I go to Jay and Karie's church and you are on our prayer list. I just wanted you to know I am praying for you.
Post a Comment