Yep!
That is what I went through just the other day.
Olivia was awake last Saturday morning before her big brother.
She ate breakfast, played for a bit and then realized that she had enough of being by herself.
She walked up stairs and started knocking on Luke's bedroom door to get him to wake up and play.
I knew Luke probably would not get a nap on this day because we were going to be crazy busy so I didn't really care that it was now after 10Am and Liv was playing by herself.
Apparantly, I was the only one who felt this way.
The fact that I was discouraging Olivia to wake up her brother just made her madder than mad!
She realized her methods weren't working so she threw herself down on the floor(right next to his door) and began to whale, scream and kick just to show how upset this made her.
Rog looked at me with eyes that said,"So, do you think this is a correction moment?" He also said in words," Well, this will for sure wake him up now. She is doing everything to wake him up for sure."
Oh. This little precious daughter of mine was starting to make my feelings for her a bit on the edge....
But first, before Rog side tracked her and picked her up, I, of course, had to take a picture of my OH so cute little girl who just wanted her older brother to play with!

Needless to say, it wasn't five minutes later that my sleepy little boy opened his door and was ready to begin his long Saturday!
Liv got what she wanted alright.
And I now have the picture to show her just how she was as a little 16 month old girl! OH how precious! (saying that in all sarcasm of course)
4 comments:
that is hilarious~ at least she's super cute to just make you laugh when this happens right?!! LOL
OH BOY! Well we DEFINITELY know she doesn't get that from you.
that is so funny. She loves him alright.
That is adorable.
Post a Comment