Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank you Uncle Josh and Aunt Melissa

The time has come where Luke and Liv don't fit so well on the same four wheeler anymore.

Thanks to Uncle Josh and Aunt Melissa, they felt it was necessary to buy Liv her very own little pink ride!





Boy does she love it! It did kind of freak her out at first when she realized she was in charge of the button but after a few minutes she got the hang of it and took off! Seriously. She was getting pretty brave on this thing. I wanted to tell her to only sit down on it but where is the fun in that? right?


Our neighbors probably think we spoil our kids but they need to know that the spoiling comes from their aunt and uncle!
Thanks guys!!!!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Yea where were these things when I was little?? I would trade my bigwheel in for one of these!

Anonymous said...

you can go super fast on a big wheel though. these things go like 5 mph.

Roger said...

Let's see - my daughter is on a 4-wheeler, wearing a fishing hat, and sporting a mullet. She's doomed.

Anonymous said...

all I just did was laugh really hard! OH NOOOOOO!!!!

Devin said...

Wow! Lucky girl! My boys are salivating over here.

The Boe's ~ said...

I can't wait til they are teenagers and they see this picture. It is seriously just ADORABLE!!!! Yes, my boys would like one too Melissa and Josh...ha ha!!

I love LUKE'S word AWESOME too!!

Shanna said...

I MISS BEING A KID!!