It wasn't a bad drive either. I figured it might get a little rough towards the end but our kids were troopers and stuck out the drive.

It was so nice to be able to have Luke and Liv play with their cousins. They did pretty well too. We had a few times where we made mad dashes to the kids but no loss of hair, blood, teeth... maybe a stolen toy or two but all was great in the end.Of course, being in Minnesota around this time of year usually still means chilly weather so we weren't able to venture outdoors at all but we still made sure we had some fun. We took the kids to the mall to play one afternoon. (No, I don't mean we took them shopping, we actually let them play in the play area for most of the time)
Liv actually ventured off by herself in this play area and was in her own little world. I think she may enjoy playing by herself. 
We're just taking a time out for a quick snack. I think we were all starving at this point!
Why not snap some pics while we were all hanging out together.

Back at Jay and Kar's for dinner, play and of course, pics!



I can't believe they were all in great moods for this cousin shot. I didn't think it would actually happen but I guess I was wrong! (Thank goodness)
Saying goodbye before we left for the night and back home in the morning!Thanks Jay and Karie for once again, letting us visit, play and eat your wonderful meals!!!!! I must say Kar, you had Rog talking about your food the whole week after! I might need you to give me your enthusiasm for cooking.


3 comments:
Ya, I wish I was always that entergized to make meals.
well you sure have your father in law and brother in law fooled cause they were talking it up like you were the worlds greatest!!!! no seriously karie. I wish I had half your energy for the kitchen. :)
Hey Kar, why don't you post some of your favorite recipes every once in a while? I would love that...always looking for new ones!
Cute pics Aim. Glad you all had a safe trip and a wonderful time!
BTW....what is up with Luke's new smile?! Hilarious! Is that a half smile, half growl, or what? *hee hee*
Post a Comment