On this particular night, I was out at a friends house for a while enjoying yummy Tastefully Simple appetizers. (Thanks Heather );)
I got home in time to see how much fun my little ones were having with their daddy!
Now I thought the instructions were to have pj's on and ready for bed by the time I got home but I guess the most important thing was that they were spending quality time with DADDY.
I remember a converstaion with a friend about a year ago or so about how daddy's always make everything more fun. I can't disagree with that because I truly think God allowed Dads to be this way for a reason. Things aren't as strict, orderly or proper when dads are around and that is really ok with me. Kids need that every once in a while.
So, back to what I ran into when I got home.
Luke was so excited, I think the first thing he showed me was the fort that daddy made for them. It wasn't anything great or spectacular in Rog's eyes but to Luke and Liv, it was the greatest thing their daddy could have done for them.
Thinking that the fun was now over after I arrived home was far from being true.
Thinking that the fun was now over after I arrived home was far from being true.Next, they had to show me what else kept them entertained during the evening!
Nothing other than standing on the furniture and jumping into their daddy's arms!
How much fun was that when you were little right?
How much fun was that when you were little right?
I think the look on their faces tells just how much they loved spending time with their daddy!


I think my kids have a pretty great DAD too!!! I am so blessed and thankful to have a husband that models Christ to our children.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROG!!! Hope your special day is as much fun as what Luke and Liv had on this day!
I LOVE YOU!!!
P.S. Do you think maybe I should go away more often so that you 3 (almost 4) can bond like this all the time? I think that is a wonderful idea!!! I will plan for it! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment