I really wanted to take the kids and didn't think they would be a problem. I don't really think they understand it all that much but I didn't care because I will have those memories and our whole family will be a part of it!

Luke was so cute because he acted as if he knew just what was going on. He was telling his "sissy" to look and see baby in mommy's tummy.
He is really growing up! They were being really patient with this little one.
The tech was getting a bit frustrated because this little child of ours was moving around so much that he wasn't able to take the info he needed for the doctor. I think we were there for a whole hour. I don't remember it being that long the last two times.
He is really growing up! They were being really patient with this little one.
The tech was getting a bit frustrated because this little child of ours was moving around so much that he wasn't able to take the info he needed for the doctor. I think we were there for a whole hour. I don't remember it being that long the last two times.
Anyways. He finished and then allowed us to take a good look at this little one. The tech couldn't even get the pics he wanted for us because of how difficult this little one was being. Oh I was loving every minute of it! 
"Hello precious little one of ours! We were so excited last week to be able to see you for a brief moment. You are such a miracle and a blessing to us and we can't wait to see you and hold you. You have a little brother and sister that are excited to meet you as well!

"Hello precious little one of ours! We were so excited last week to be able to see you for a brief moment. You are such a miracle and a blessing to us and we can't wait to see you and hold you. You have a little brother and sister that are excited to meet you as well!I cherish every moment that I have with you. I love feeling your every kick and turn. During a busy day or when I am in a crowded place, it is so comforting to feel you kick. It allows me to forget about the craziness for a moment and realize what a miracle I have from the Lord! You are so loved already my child and we can't wait to meet you! I am ready to hold you, rock you and comfort you during your every need. I am so thankful for you my baby!"
Love,
Mommy
3 comments:
The woman in that picture is gorgeous.
AWWWW!!! THANKS BABY!!!
Now, are you just saying that because I am not huge yet or motivating me to not get as huge as the last 2 times? I love you either way! ok. I am done now before elaine gets on here and makes a throw up comment. ;)
That Rog is so sweet.
I can't wait to see what this one is.
Post a Comment