Luke was running around the house and after a few minutes he told me he was hot and needed his shirt, pants, regular diaper off(only to put on a cars pull up) and his red boots on.
OK. I gave in and figured he would be fine for a bit running around like that.
As soon as everything was how he wanted it, he looked up and said,
"YEA! I'M SUPERMAN!" And finished his run throughout the entire house.

Luke stayed like this for dinner time and most of the evening. I don't know where he got it from but his imagition went wild and this is what he came up with.

As far as Olivia goes...
well, she just finished eating and was quite a disaster so we figured she could run around like this until bed time.

These two little ones are something else these days. We don't need much around here when these two are keeping the days interesting.
5 comments:
WOW!! Too funny!! Who do they remind you of???? "Moommm Shanna's not playin right!"
Oh my word, how cute. Liv honestly doesn't look that much smaller than Luke. Sweet Luke, such a little peanut.
They remind me so much of Colin and Cameron in those pics. Col=teeny/Cam=thick. How funny. Then there's Reese and Callen...I wonder if this is some kind of Merritt family trait?
are you saying my daughter is a little meaty???? well, ok but I would love to thank her for taking all of my wieght from when I had her! She'll work it off soon.
Too cute!
Um....Aimee....when are you going to start showing???? Aren't you like almost 5 months???? OH MY WORD...lol
Post a Comment