Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And She's Off!


I realized about a week ago that Liv is walking and I haven't taken a video of her yet! See! After the first child you tend to forget that these milestones are important for every child after. (Trust me Livy. Mommy didn't forget about you but you just took off so fast that I felt like you were a pro and needed to be taped for a much larger milestone)???

Anyways. She has been walking for about a month or so now and is really doing quite well!

She is quite the little stinker in this video. Her Aunt Shanna was over playing with her and she wanted nothing to do with me of course. See how she only walks by me for a sec and pays attention to me long enough to see what I am saying and then looks over at her Aunt to continue their little game. OH and she won't make animal noises for me but will for her Aunt? She's a stinker!!! I can't really blame her. Luke is sleeping and that is about the only time she can play with whatever she wants without it getting snatched from her hands. We are working on the whole sharing thing but he hasn't really gotten the whole concept yet. That and,Liv is with me ALL the time and it is probably refreshing to have someone else around that is new to play with.

right?

right???

Anyways. I will hopefully be back soon to update what else my daughter is doing and throw in some of what Luke is up to as well.

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Every one should have an Aunt Shanna....For real, they are so much fun!

Devin said...

Awww, that is just so cute! What a big girl. *sniff, sniff*

Anonymous said...

she is sooo cute. I love the video

Karie said...

I LOVE IT. So sweet. I can't believe she is walking. Callen better get going.

Karie said...

Let's see we have now replayed this video 5 times for Reese and Callen. Reese keeps saying, I want to see her throw the ball.