A few weeks ago, my mother watched our little ones so that Rog and I could dig into our spare room(which is no longer) and get it ready for Luke. We have been trying since the summer to get him in this room because Olivia was in our room and it just wasn't working out anymore. (I think a year is plenty enough right?)
Anywho.
We cleaned out the room, put up new shades, vacuumed and put it together as best we could for now. We hurried out to pick the little ones back up and told Luke he had a brand new big boy room! YAY!!!!
As soon as we brought Luke in the door, we took him upstairs to check out his new room! Boy was this kid excited! You would have thought we gave him a new toy or something.

Rog and I thought, "OK. That went over well but we will see how tonight goes and his nap tomorrow."
Wow! We were shocked at the way he responded with both!
The only thing he requested was for Daddy to lay with him and the boy was out for the night.
The next day for nap I told him to wait upstairs in his bed until I was ready to bring Liv up and when I was there, he laid down, asked me to turn the light off and said, "night, night."
If I would have know it would have been so easy I could have put him in here about 6 months earlier!
He just loves his new room and bed!

It makes it kind of easy for me during the day because Luke and Liv both choose to play in Luke's room rather than downstairs. That is helpful considering how much more of winter we have to deal with! I am able to get so much done now when they are in there.
YAY for NEW BIG BOY ROOMS!!!!
1 comment:
That is so Great. How nice is that? I can't wait for Callen to move out too. It sounds funny, but he is ready and so are we.
Post a Comment