Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally! Baby Stellan will be born!

Update:
Yea! He is here and just adorable. They said that he is pretty healthy at this point and didn't even need the NICU. What a blessing and miracle! There are pics up on their blog so if you get a chance check out this little miracle! Praise God! I love it when God makes it so plain and clear to see his work! What an amazing God we have! Their are just no words to describe. May he get all the glory for days, months, years to come.


Tomorrow morning at 9:30 Baby Stellan will be brought into this world!
I feel like his momma has been pregnant with him forever already.
Now No, I do not know this family personally, but reading her blog daily and praying for her and her family makes it feel as if we are really close friends.
If you think about it tonight or tomorrow, maybe just stop and pray for this mother and newborn baby as things will be unknown and uncertain until many tests are done.
God has already worked a miracle with this baby.
I was reading on another blog about this lady that she already has a 3, 2, and 1 year old and now she will have a newborn that was a total shock to her!
Only in Gods plans was this baby thought of and the way He has handled this child already lets us see how in control He is and that He can change anything whenever he pleases.
Back in the summer, when this mother was in the hospital, the doctors had told her that she would be delivering a still born in just a few days. Weeks later, after that was proven to be a false statement only by Gods Grace, she went to the NICU to see where her baby would be after he was born. One of the nurses went up to her and told her who she was and that originally she was told not to go to this mothers room because her baby would never make it to the NICU.
I am just amazed at how God is just so good in the midst of trials and happy times. God has really shown his goodness and grace through this baby already and he isn't even born yet. I just can't wait to see what God does when this child is born tomorrow!
If you have some free time tomorrow click over to this mother's blog to see any updates she might have. Trust me. I am sure she will keep everyone posted one way or the other. She is great at it and I don't know how she does it.
Please just keep her in your prayers as the next few days go by.

1 comment:

The Boe's ~ said...

What a miracle. Thanks for the update. What an adorable family they have! 3-2-1-0 huh!!! Wow!! =)