We received a lovely surprise this morning when we got a call from Uncle Shane and Aunt Devin saying they wanted to come see us for the day! What a wonderful surprise! It was a day filled with alot of playing, a little bit of crying and of course what we do best... EATING!!!! (But Dev, you did a wonderful job at staying on task with your diet plan) It was so nice to see all of them today. The last time we were all together was Thanksgiving so it was a trip worth taking! Thanks guys! We had a blast.
A little guy would like to say something though so---- here we go.....
Um. Auntie Dev, Uncle Shane.... I am um sorry for pushing Ethan today; well all day I guess. I just really really love him and um love it when I have other kids to play with and um I guess I just got a little carried away at times.... So um, I am just sorry. Will you forgive me? Oh and Ethan? Will you forgive me too? I'm sorry! I will try to play with you next time and not give you so many hugs ok?
3 comments:
Is that a baby Ethan under that Luke? :-)
So cute Aim. Shane and I just saw this and laughed all the way thru it. I loved the pic of you and both boys! We had a great time yesterday, hopefully we will be able to do those spontaneous trips more often. Don't forget to make Uncle Roger send me those pics! :)
Love you all,
Dev and the boys
Hey Luke?
This is Ethan.
Don't kid yourself, buddy. I had a great time too yesterday. I love rough play, I do it with my brothers all day long every single day! All that crying that I did was just a sympathy ploy. It gets mommy and daddy to pay a little more attention to me. Okay?
Sorry if my crying got you into trouble though...I didn't really think about that too much.
So, we're square?
K, then, well--I gotta go, mom is coming in the room and she is going to kill me if she finds me on this computer again. See ya soon, man!
All I can do is laugh---I am so into that stage everyday of my life--boys are always asking each other to forgive them for being too rough or really hurting each other :)
Too cute though!!! And,Luke we all still love ya man!!!!!
Post a Comment