Thursday, February 14, 2008

To My Husband

I wanted to tell my wonderful husband HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I know these pics are old but they are probably 2 of my absolute favorites! Well, that and I don't remember the last time we took a pic together that I absolutely loved. There are probably some somewhere but these always stick out in my mind. Anyways. I love you so much Rog and hopefully you see this before the day is done! Can't wait to see you when you get home and hopefully you have a headache free day and the kids at school are angels!(ok well hopefully just a headache free day!)



MMMMWWWHHHAAAAAA!


4 comments:

Roger said...

I love you too baby! You are the love of my life! Wanna go back?

Anonymous said...

sure! but maybe after the kids are older; for now I will settle with Florida

Devin said...

Get a room

Shane

Anonymous said...

yeah right.... and end up like you with a 3rd? nonononononononono