Anyways... I just thought I would put up a few more picks of Olivia or Liv (as daddy prefers)
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby! Things may change but this little baby has a grunt for a cry and if she didn't do that I don't know how else I would know she needed anything. Don't get me wrong, there are times this baby cries but it is very rare. I am sure that now that I have said that she will begin to cry all the time now and everyone will think that I am a liar!
3 comments:
Man, she is so cute, how are you guys doing? How is Luke feeling? Jamy and Andrea finally had their baby too, she was 8 days late, I felt so bad for Andrea. They named her Isabella, she is a doll and doesn't look like the other two either, its funny how siblings can look so different.
hey kar,
we are all doing great over here! luke is doing better. no cold this week! I was meaning to ask you when she had her baby! send pics!!! Isabella is such a popular name! hope you guys are all doing great! Liv has your outfit on today! she looks so cute!
Aim,
Your post is soooo funny. Now you really know how I felt when everyone said Colin looked like Uncle Jay! (And by the way, that is all I ever hear when we take our children (especially as newborns) to Southside...."Oh, he's a Merritt! It gets old. No duh, He's a Merritt. LOL)
I hate to say it too (and you certainly have the right to roll your eyes and ignore me and I promise there will be no hard feelings) but I do think she looks a lot like our boys! :-) And if she has red hair...you are really in trouble! I just may have to swipe her from you. She'd fit right in with us. (It would probably be my only shot at a girl, short of adoption). That is sooooo funny.
Can't wait to watch her own little look develop over the next months!
Love you all,
Dev and the boys
Post a Comment