Well one of the days that everyone was here, we took a morning and headed over to Jump Zone! This place is for children and we were told when we arrived that it is for children 2 to 12 and anyone older than that can play but cautiously! Now, I heard that and Karie heard that but the rest of the "so called adults" I wasn't so sure. I think we stepped into the doors and Rog and Shane's face were more lit up than the kids. The "adults" were careful on the first ride, checking things out and seeing how it all worked. However, about ten minutes later, Rog called for me while he was in one of the toys and said, "Watch this" and jumped out in mid air and dove as if he were jumping into a pile full of balls. Can I just restate that he probably did this same thing when he was 7 or so??? My husband is no longer anywhere near age 7 but I think his inner child still is!!! When I thought we were all slowing down a bit Shane got off one of the jump toys, looked around as if he were crossing the street and blasted off right for another toy. It was hillarious! By the time they were all finished, Rog, Shane and Dev were sweating like crazy! I think they played harder than the kids did! Seriously!!!
I thought this place would be fun to take everyone when they are here for Thanksgiving, but I am not so sure I want to go back with Shane, Rog, and Jay! We would definitely get kicked out of the place!!! Needless to say, we all had a blast being with each other and acting like kids again!
2 comments:
Aim, Those pics are great! :-) Though I would like to make one thing very clear....I was running after my kids. THAT is why I was sweating.
We are dealing with yuck here (read my post today) but I enjoyed a three minute pick me up reflecting on our weekend. I had a great time.
If you come this weekend, can you bring that catalog that you are having a party for? I know there are a few things I was thinking of ordering, but I didn't get to look through the whole thing.
What's the word on that, by the way? I promise to have everything germ and mice free for you all!
Hey dev, I have been meaning to email you all day. we are planning on coming sometime Friday evening. hopefully not too late so that luke isn't wired right before bed. we will probably leave then after the party sometime? let me know if that is fine with you guys. oh and sorry about putting you in the same category as the other "children" what was I thinking.
Post a Comment