Well, I must say that our girls week was a long but fun week! It was so great to have Devin and Karie along with the kids here for the week! I don't know about everyone else but I was pretty exhausted come Wednesday after everyone left! Alot of these pictures were of us at Navy Pier the day after Karie arrived in town. I must have let everyone else take the pictures of our daily activities after that so you'll have to check out Devin or Karie's blog to see other pictures! What was I thinking??? The girls stayed out at Lynette's for the week so I decided to spend a couple of nights out there as well so I didn't have to go back and forth all the time! It was so neat to see all of the kids there together! One of the days we were just all hanging out at the house waiting for the air condition man to see what was going on with the air. He came in and asked lynette if she was running a day care and she told him, " Nope, these are all of my grandkids" (Does that explain how hectic it was in the house during the day??) Hopefully next time we all get together we will be able to spend time the with guys as well!
Ok Devin and Karie!!! Your turn to post about our week!!!


5 comments:
Aim,
Well, you beat me to it once again! The pics are so cute. I am still winding down from the week too, I know how you feel! I am going to be posting some of my own soon, but I have been doing nothing but concentrating on Ethan and the getting the kitchen back in order since last Friday! All the updated pics are cute too. I hope to talk to you soon, LOVE YOU FOUR!!
Dev
Great pictures of you all! That cracks me up about that air condition man saying that :) Hey, you should do a lilypie.com countdown til baby Merritt comes, they are so much fun and keeps us posted as to how far along you are!! Its pretty simple :)
Aimee,
Sorry about the lack of memo...next time I'll try to keep you in the loop a little bit better! =) The picture are fun and looks like you guys had a great time. I always remember that playing with my cousins was so much fun...of course, that was when I was a little bit older. It was fun talking with you tonight - I hope you enjoyed your evening alone! =)
Aimee,
My cd of the whole week is not working, so hopefully I will be able to post because I got really cute pic's of the kids. I will send over those few of Luke that turned out really well. How are you feeling? Talk to you soon.
Aimee,
Thanks for thinking of me while you are away on vacation. Did you guys have a fabulous week! We missed you at church. No baby news as of yet, so it looks like you'll make it back on time. =) Talk to you later!
Post a Comment