Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Our visit to Catlin!

We have been able to visit with Shane and Devin a couple of times now in the last few weeks! These pics of course were from the first visit two weeks ago. We were just there again this last weekend and we had such a nice time!

Ethan is getting so big! This was the first time I had seen him! So adorable! Just like his brothers. It was kind of funny this last time cause the whole weekend we couldn't figure out if Ethan was crying or if it was luke? You would think at least us mothers could tell a difference but it was really hard! It was so weird how they sounded so much alike!

Here is colin being such a big brother and pushing cameron around while we were out shopping for a dresser for luke. I can't get over how big all of the boys are getting!!! Thanks Shane and Dev for letting us come down and visit!!! We had such a nice time!!!

2 comments:

Devin said...

CUTE!! You beat me to putting pics up on the blog. I was going to do that same very thing, but yours is so good that I may just skip it :-). We had a great time with you all too, we're so glad we can get together like that. Gotta run, I think I hear Ethan crying...or is that Luke?? :-)
Love ya!

Dora said...

wow, those pictures are soo cute.. if devin is reading this, I hope she will stop by my blogg and say hi.. I have been asking about you.. hope things are going well.