Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cubs Win!!!!


We had a great day here at the cubs game!!! We missed the first inning due to heavy traffic on the way up but not much happened until after we got there! Luke did awesome! Better than I thought he would. I thought the noise would be a bit much for him but he could have cared less about it! He got a little tired around the bottom of the 8th but all he wanted was for me to hold him with his passy and he was good to go! Not so much luck for James and Meg though. Toben didn't really care for the game. As soon as they sat down and he realized how loud it was he cried until they took him down by the food. One of them had to be with him down there the whole time. I am sure they didn't mind too much cause their Sox didn't do too well. Maybe Toben had a feeling and that is why he wasn't enjoying himself?
I think that was probably the best game I have ever been to! I guess the next day Rog heard the guy on the radio say that he has never heard the fans louder than he did at this game. The place went nuts when Lee hit the Grand Slam!!! What a Great GAME!!!

3 comments:

Karie said...

Aimee,
Luke is adorable, I love that you guys all match. We took Reese to a Twins game and she was just like that little boy, she definitely did not enjoy it much, but it was still fun. Only 6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devin said...

Aim,
Love the pics! I have been waiting to see them. Luke looks so cute...wish I could say the same for Rog. Hee Hee!! :-) Love ya Rog, just kidding of course. Anyway, I'm off, just wanted to say hi and I will see you soon!
Dev

Shanna said...

Ok So on your picture slide show....the pic that says "see ya lata" haha...I totally know how you are saying that! You are saying it like on "how to lose a guy in 10 days" when she is getting in the cab after celine dion!!! hahaha...you know i'm right!