couldn't get the perfect picture so these will have to do! Can't wait until you come home! We miss you!
hh mmjnkkj8ij766tgfrrfcxz (Luke saying HI!)
He is getting ancy so I have to make it short! Love Ya!
MERRITT MOMENTS: Our little moments that will be turned into memories. The good, bad, sad, cherished, funny and hope to never be forgotten moments.
6 comments:
Like the hair cut Aimee :)See you tomorrow!
Cute pictures. Luke is reminding more of Roger these days. Funny how they are always changing, especially depending on the expression!
Hi buddy! Are you taking care of Mommy? She's probably a little sleepy from all your fussing yesterday. Be good today! I'll see you and Mommy later!
hi, i know your husband, roger from maranatha.. I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you.. I grew up with Heather Boe in Saginaw, too.
Anyways, your little boy is soo adorable..your have a lovely family.
RAAAAAGER!!!!! IT's Jeannie Wetzel. Hi Aimee!! I think I met you at a soccer game! Yea! You have a blog!
Aimee,
He is too cute, growing up way too fast. I tried catching you yesterday, I will call you later on today.
Kar
Post a Comment