Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY




Just wanted to say happy birthday to my wonderful husband! He has definitely had a busy year! First he found out he was going to be a daddy, then spent most of the year preparing for the baby, had a son in October (a little earlier than expected) and had surgery on his shoulder soon after. I know it doesn't sound like much but a little thing takes up a lot of time! I sure have enjoyed the last year, hopefully he has too!!
Hope you have a wonderful day today Rog!!! Luke and I can't wait to be with you after a long day of work!!! Maybe it will rain and you can be home earlier than you thought! We Love you and Miss you!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Dora said...

Happy Birthday Roger.. God Bless you and your beautiful Family..

Roger said...

Thank you baby for the wonderful birthday! I have such an amazing wife. You are too good to me! I love you!